The demo run perfect but not the full version...

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

The demo run perfect but not the full version...

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Hello guys!

I'm new in your forum. And I like it very much
because it's good to know many other people
(world wide) like this "special" game called: "Blood".

Let me explain my topic title: "The demo run perfect but not the full version..."

I remember in 2003 I think I bought "One Unit Whole Blood"
(only the cd with "Blood", "Plasma Pak" and "Cryptic Passage" on one cd and NOT the big box)
and in the same year I bought "Blood II - The Chosen" and "Blood 2 - Nightmare Levels".

And I think in 2005 I sale both titles...

Few days ago I download the "Blood" demo because I remember the fun with this game...

In the past I had a "Windows 98 SE" PC and both titles (full versions) run perfect.

Now I have a "Windows XP" PC and I install the "Blood" demo and it really works perfect on "Win XP".

I decide to search for original "Blood" full version and I bought in new condition a "One Unit Whole Blood" Big Box
few days ago... And I can only install the game but it's not starting... I read and download the "Built to Win XP" feature
on your website but I think I make any mistake... I hope to fix the problem soon...

And I bought "Blood 2 - The Chosen" + "Blood 2 - Nightmare Levels" too and "Blood 2 - The Chosen"
works only when I installed "Blood 2 - Nightmare Levels".

Best Regards

Ghost

Ghost
Rat

Re: The demo run perfect but not the full version...

Post by Ghost » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:Hello guys!

I'm new in your forum. And I like it very much
because it's good to know many other people
(world wide) like this "special" game called: "Blood".

Let me explain my topic title: "The demo run perfect but not the full version..."

I remember in 2003 I think I bought "One Unit Whole Blood"
(only the cd with "Blood", "Plasma Pak" and "Cryptic Passage" on one cd and NOT the big box)
and in the same year I bought "Blood II - The Chosen" and "Blood 2 - Nightmare Levels".

And I think in 2005 I sale both titles...

Few days ago I download the "Blood" demo because I remember the fun with this game...

In the past I had a "Windows 98 SE" PC and both titles (full versions) run perfect.

Now I have a "Windows XP" PC and I install the "Blood" demo and it really works perfect on "Win XP".

I decide to search for original "Blood" full version and I bought in new condition a "One Unit Whole Blood" Big Box
few days ago... And I can only install the game but it's not starting... I read and download the "Built to Win XP" feature
on your website but I think I make any mistake... I hope to fix the problem soon...

And I bought "Blood 2 - The Chosen" + "Blood 2 - Nightmare Levels" too and "Blood 2 - The Chosen"
works only when I installed "Blood 2 - Nightmare Levels".

Best Regards

Ghost
I created this thread as Ghost and not as Guest!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:37 pm.