Blood mouse aiming not working well...

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

Blood mouse aiming not working well...

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:40 am

Thank you for the quide, it is great!!

Only thing that still isnt working is mouse aiming. I cannot aim up and down, only to the sides. Is there an way to fix this?

Thanks!

Elizabeth
Zombie

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:03 am

You could try pressinf U to put mouse aiming on.
You kids better learn not to play so rough, somebodys gonna start crying.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:16 pm

I have done it, and it says "Mouse aiming on" at the left top of the screen, but the crosshair still moves only sideways.

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:22 am

Go into Bloob setup.Then go to control options,setup mouse,and make mouse aiming a toggle button.You might also want to invert mouse aiming up and down.
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!

Post by Guest » Wed May 03, 2006 10:43 pm

Yay I got it working, thanks. All I had to do was just to set "aim down" to "mouse down" etc.

But the mouse is still not working very well. I mean, it does move all directions but it has a horrible delay :(

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Thu May 04, 2006 12:15 am

Anonymous wrote:Yay I got it working, thanks. All I had to do was just to set "aim down" to "mouse down" etc.

But the mouse is still not working very well. I mean, it does move all directions but it has a horrible delay :(
Try increasing the sensitivity of your mouse (Control Panel, Printers and Other Hardware). Also what mouse drivers are you using? try uninstalling any non Windows drivers and use the stock Windows ones and see if that helps.
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 pm

But how you do it at all?I want mouse aiming too :) Tell me exactly how I can do it.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 pm.