Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:39 pm

Cheers,ill give it a shot.
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!

Elizabeth
Zombie

Re: Bring back 1997!

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:12 pm

Lord Molder wrote:Cripes dont get me started on Doom3,within i hour of first playing that pathetic junk i was back to Doomsday!!! 1 hour!!! it was the most dissapointing hour of my life.I ended up forcing myself to complete it but only when i was particularly bored,theres no way im getting the expansion.I am a big fan of Aubrey Hodges Playstation Doom music,i run it while playing the countless number of wads ive pilfered of the Net.Incidentaly,are any of yours available to download??I must warn you ive been around for a while and are very picky!!! {i actually find ids Tim Willits to be an extremely BORING mapper and cant figure out how they thought he was a good mapper!! ive played much better than his}Yes i agree that the old school games are far superior in every way except graphic complexity but i enjoy paying them far more and get just as immersed in them.My mate gives me grief about playing old stuff but he just dosent see the beauty of them.The world is too obssesed with how things look and that is why crap like Doom 3 is produced,a bloated tech demo,a whore in too much makeup looking for a customer!!!???! I just hope that Stalker is everything there making it out to be,coz if it aint.....AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!
Doom 3 was a blast for me!
You kind find first person scare games like that and the srange thing is it still felt like doom to me..but with more of a doom64 world.
You kids better learn not to play so rough, somebodys gonna start crying.