noTunes?

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

Peace Aversion
Bat

noTunes?

Post by Peace Aversion » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:46 am

Has anyone been able to get music to work in blood?

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:24 am

Make sure your midi is not muted in windows,have you tried to set it up in Blood setup exe?....you should be able to test in setup to see if your config works for midi music.Choose general midi in setup,midi port 330,and have a fiddle with stuff untill you get some joy.
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!

Peace Aversion
Bat

Post by Peace Aversion » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:38 am

Lord Molder wrote:Make sure your midi is not muted in windows,have you tried to set it up in Blood setup exe?....you should be able to test in setup to see if your config works for midi music.Choose general midi in setup,midi port 330,and have a fiddle with stuff untill you get some joy.
I've dicked around with the setup, with no results. how do I make sure the .midi isn't muted in windows?

By the way, when I have it "Test music", it will play the Themesong, but no .midi music during the actual game. Another thing is that CD music works...namely, if I have a CD in the drive, it will play the music from that CD. We found that out when "Cecelia" by Simon and Garfunkel started playing at the title screen. That was pretty amusing.

If it helps, I have XP Media Center, with some odd program that I've never heard of called "RealTek Audio Control 97" running my sound.