Welcome to the new DeathMask.net forums

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

Willis
Master of the Mask

Welcome to the new DeathMask.net forums

Post by Willis » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:54 pm

Finally got around to adding the more customizable and efficient phpBB forums. Things may be a bit odd for a bit while I tweak things a bit.

Rogue Martyr

Post by Rogue Martyr » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:05 pm

are we gonna lose our accounts and have to re-register!? :O

BloodyMeatball
Bat

Will someone PLEASE help me?!?

Post by BloodyMeatball » Sun May 29, 2005 9:57 pm

Hello. I am in DESPERATE need of help. I have posted messages on the Blood forum and other forums here at DeathMask.net and have had no luck at all. It seems that either no one knows the answers to my questions, or they just don't feel like answering the questions. My main problem is that I am having problems getting MapEdit (Build by Ken Silverman) for One Unit Whole Blood v1.21 to run -- AT ALL. It just won't run, and I know it's because of Windows XP (SP2). I'm sure other people have had this same problem, but no one will help me. I think it's mostly because many people don't create maps for games with the Build engine because they are too stupid to learn it, or they just think it's plain complicated. All I want to do is make a nice user map, so that I can share it across the World Wide Web for other users to play. Creating maps used to be my hobby until I purchased a computer with Windows XP. Since then, many of my old games wouldn't work at all. Some games include Doom, Blood, Duke3D, Nam, and Shadow Warrior. But ever since I learned the BuildXP step by step trick, I have gotten every game to work (besides Doom; which I used Doom95 to get to work). So if anyone can help me with getting the MapEdit program to work, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time if you read this...

-George
Blood is good.

Hobbs
Bat

Re: Will someone PLEASE help me?!?

Post by Hobbs » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:06 am

BloodyMeatball wrote:Hello. I am in DESPERATE need of help. I have posted messages on the Blood forum and other forums here at DeathMask.net and have had no luck at all. It seems that either no one knows the answers to my questions, or they just don't feel like answering the questions. My main problem is that I am having problems getting MapEdit (Build by Ken Silverman) for One Unit Whole Blood v1.21 to run -- AT ALL. It just won't run, and I know it's because of Windows XP (SP2). I'm sure other people have had this same problem, but no one will help me. I think it's mostly because many people don't create maps for games with the Build engine because they are too stupid to learn it, or they just think it's plain complicated. All I want to do is make a nice user map, so that I can share it across the World Wide Web for other users to play. Creating maps used to be my hobby until I purchased a computer with Windows XP. Since then, many of my old games wouldn't work at all. Some games include Doom, Blood, Duke3D, Nam, and Shadow Warrior. But ever since I learned the BuildXP step by step trick, I have gotten every game to work (besides Doom; which I used Doom95 to get to work). So if anyone can help me with getting the MapEdit program to work, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time if you read this...

-George
(I don't know why I'm doing this) Try using DOSBox to get MapEdit to work. And get a better port for Doom here or here because Doom95 is terrible.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

pot766

Well...

Post by pot766 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:41 am

are we gonna lose our accounts and have to re-register!? :O
[:wink:]Thats one way but i am not sure if it will work with every option.