[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
DeathMask.net • View topic - Problems running blood
FAQ  •  Login

Problems running blood

Moderator: Moderators

<<

vood

Post Sat May 14, 2005 1:28 pm

Problems running blood

<<

Lord Molder

Cultist

Post Sun May 15, 2005 12:32 pm

Whaaaa?

`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!
<<

AndiNo

Bat

Post Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:55 pm

<<

Marco

Rat

Post Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:58 am

Willis,

I wanted to let you know the results I got by trying your configuration as referenced on the tech support page for the blood forums. I did everything you said except install my games to the directories you mentioned. The only reason I didn't use the C:\Games\Blood\ setup is because I run a dual-boot using Win98 and WinXP. My XP OS is setup to work with my "D" drive rather than my "C" drive. But I did go into my desktop shortcut for the game (using the pre-prepared shortcut you gave) and changed the properties to point the program to my "D" drive rather than my "C" drive. That seemed to take care of that okay and the only problem I had with launching the game was a message I got during launch that said, "Unhandled exception encountered while loading". But the game went ahead and launched nonetheless. My sound was especially crackly when the first demo came up. My music was much smoother but intermittantly slower at times. Control of the game was fine otherwise; in fact rather smooth. The main thing was the sound. So I don't know. Do you have any thoughts on it?

Thanks,

Mark Anders
Fellow Horror-genre FPS fanatic and
New forum member
<<

itti

Bat

Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:21 pm

<<

AndiNo

Bat

Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:19 pm

<<

itti

Bat

Post Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:47 pm

<<

nimrod

Rat

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:22 pm

i´ve reinstalled and start it with d-fend http://members.home.nl/mabus/dfend.htm

but i have sound erros and to less fps, what can i do to change that

the profile:

[cpu]
cycles=30000
core=normal
cycleup=500
cycledown=20

[dosbox]
machine=vga
memsize=63
language=
captures=G:\Programme\D-Fend\Capture

[sdl]
output=surface
fullscreen=true
fulldouble=true
fullfixed=false
fullresolution=Default
hwscale=1.00
autolock=false
sensitivity=100
waitonerror=true
priority=higher,normal
mapperfile=mapper.txt

[render]
scaler=normal2x
frameskip=30
aspect=false

[sblaster]
type=sb16
base=220
irq=7
dma=1
hdma=5
mixer=true
oplmode=auto
oplrate=22050

[gus]
gus=false
rate=22050
base=240
irq1=5
irq2=5
dma1=1
dma2=1
ultradir=C:\ULTRASND

[midi]
mpu401=true
intelligent=true
device=default
config=

[speaker]
pcspeaker=true
pcrate=22050
tandyrate=22050
disney=false

[dos]
xms=true
ems=true

[mixer]
nosound=false
rate=22050
blocksize=2048
prebuffer=10

[modem]
modem=false
listenport=23
comport=COM2

[directserial]
directserial=false
Comport=COM1
realport=1
defaultbps=1200
parity=N
bytesize=8
stopbit=1

[ipx]
ipx=false

[autoexec]
mount C "C:\"
C:
cd\
cd Blood\
blood.exe

can any1 say me the right settings?

edit: jeah i found winblood:

http://forums.3drealms.com/ubbthreads/s ... ber=810421
<<

Thrakath

Bat

Post Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:11 am

<<

jonny5

Post Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:40 pm

<<

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:16 pm

<<

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:28 am

<<

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Sorry to bump but you should remember to patch your blood first. http://postmortem.edgegaming.com/?page=mm_files

If you only have Blood get 1.0 to 1.11, If you have Cryptic Passage install that first which will want to patch Blood to 1.02 then install Plasma Pak and get the Plasma patch to 1.11. If you have One Unit Whole Blood 1.21 the nothing is necessary
<<

Servicemko

Cultist

Post Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Problems running blood

Since we all know that there is no Source code for Blood I hope its gets released and I tried to play Blood on my XP but the sound is choppy, bad framerate, and my screen resouloution cannot go higher than 320 X 420 and even I tried to play Blood under VDMS sound or Glidos but it wont run becasue of a failed playback in IRQ and a Inactive setup.

I think there must be a solutuion to this problem wont you think?

Return to Blood