How can I use Blood's (v1.21, One Unit Whole) Mapedit.exe?

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

What Game do you like better? Duke3d or Blood?

Duke Nukem 3D
23%
Blood
77%

Total votes: 13

BloodyMeatball
Bat

How can I use Blood's (v1.21, One Unit Whole) Mapedit.exe?

Post by BloodyMeatball » Sun May 22, 2005 10:38 pm

I am confused as to how I can use the MapEdit program for Blood version 1.21 with Windows XP, SP2. I had to use the BuildXP walkthrough to get the game to run and the sound to work, but I am confused on the whole matter of getting the MapEdit program to work. I love editing and creating user maps with this program, as I took lots of time out of my life to learn all about the program and use it second nature. Can someone help me out so that I may get it running like it used to on Windows 95/98? Thanks everyone. I hope to hear from you soon.
Blood is good.

Pattern

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:59 pm

I am confused as to how I can use the MapEdit program for Blood version 1.21 with Windows XP, SP2. I had to use the BuildXP walkthrough to get the game to run and the sound to work, but I am confused on the whole matter of getting the MapEdit program to work. I love editing and creating user maps with this program, as I took lots of time out of my life to learn all about the program and use it second nature. Can someone help me out so that I may get it running like it used to on Windows 95/98? Thanks everyone. I hope to hear from you soon.
Am i the only one seeing a patern here?:wink:

EightBall

Post by EightBall » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Do you know the answer to my problem?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 pm.