Blood and Crpyt xp sp2 working with sound, music no lag.

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

drinkingbuddy
Rat

Blood and Crpyt xp sp2 working with sound, music no lag.

Post by drinkingbuddy » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:05 am

Hey boys

I've been scouring these forums trying to get blood to work for the past few days and was having no luck at all. Untill just a few hours ago i realised that i had been using an incompatable version of blood and after reading the posts of many people experiencing difficulties i feal that many you may have done the same.

As you all know Blood is extreamly fickle on Xp SP2 but ive finally got working perfectly, sound, music, and no lag on my machine. I've repacked blood with everything you need to run the game. All you have to do is extract it to c:\games\blood and run either the blood or cryptic vdm shortcuts. Just put the link in the address bar go to free and download it

Enjoy buddies, I hope this pans out for you
Drinkingbuddy
*link removed*

Willis
Master of the Mask

Post by Willis » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:20 am

I'm sorry, but I really can't allow a link that includes the entire game, even if its not sold anymore :(

kevingpo
Zombie

Re: Blood and Crpyt xp sp2 working with sound, music no lag.

Post by kevingpo » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:22 am

drinkingbuddy wrote:Hey boys

I've been scouring these forums trying to get blood to work for the past few days and was having no luck at all. Untill just a few hours ago i realised that i had been using an incompatable version of blood ...
If you could give us MD5 hash code of the version which was incompatible that would be better.

I found that version 1.00

$ md5sum BLOOD.EXE
e19fb1bc7aad2ae23db61eeef10ac382 *BLOOD.EXE

ran fine under XP. But when I patched it up to 1.11 it kept on crashing under XP SP2. This was all running without sound though.

zeroth404
Zombie

Post by zeroth404 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:31 am

I'd like a copy ... please contact me! :-p

my email is in my profile.
you wont be able to email it because it contains executable files and gmail forbids that.