Errr need help...again

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

Solo
Cultist

Errr need help...again

Post by Solo » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:15 am

Yeah I know its been months. Anyway I am running Blood V1.21 on a laptop with a P2 @ 400 megs and a 16 mb video card along with windows 2000 Pro. The game loads up right away but with no sound what so ever. When I go to select sound blaster it says it isn't responding on the selected port. Have you ever heard of a computer that doesn't use a sound blaster video card? I have been playing the game in silence just fine but I would like to get sound working so if you could help PLEASE do. Oh and could you tell me if I will run into any sound problems with 2000 like on XP?
Strangers in the night exchanging glances

kevingpo
Zombie

Re: Errr need help...again

Post by kevingpo » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:23 am

Solo wrote:Yeah I know its been months. Anyway I am running Blood V1.21 on a laptop with a P2 @ 400 megs and a 16 mb video card along with windows 2000 Pro. The game loads up right away but with no sound what so ever. When I go to select sound blaster it says it isn't responding on the selected port. Have you ever heard of a computer that doesn't use a sound blaster video card? I have been playing the game in silence just fine but I would like to get sound working so if you could help PLEASE do. Oh and could you tell me if I will run into any sound problems with 2000 like on XP?
Where did you get version 1.21 from? Is that crypt?

Solo
Cultist

Post by Solo » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:34 am

Yeah it is. That doesn't have anything to do with it though does it?
Strangers in the night exchanging glances

Ephemeral
Cultist

Post by Ephemeral » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:17 am

Solo wrote:Yeah it is. That doesn't have anything to do with it though does it?
I don't think so. Are you even using VDMSound? I only did a quick and superficial search on your previous posts and didn't find anything.