FAQ  •  Login

Blood Bloodlines Question

Moderator: Moderators

<<

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:34 am

Hey guys-

I have had the pleasure to download and try the most recent Bloodlines beta add-on for Blood that was mentioned in the carnage thread. I'm running it under new DOSBOX 0.72 version and it runs fantastic.

One very disappointing thing I've discovered: when I start the 3rd episode, the level load screen comes up and I get booted right back into command prompt. I can warp to episode 3 level 2 just fine, but whenever I try to load level one I get kicked out.

This is very disappointing as every bloodline level I have played so far has been fantastic. I just want to ask other blood fans out there if they have tried bloodlines and if they have had a similar experience. Any suggestion on how to fix this problem or is it just inherent with this beta version?
<<

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Never mind, problem is solved. I just had to retinstall One Unit Whole Blood and reinstall Bloodlines. :oops:

What a fantastic add-on!! These levels are insanely creative, and the difficulty curve is much less dramatic than Harry's Carnage add-on (which is a tremendous achievement in its own right). Highly recommended for all Blood players!!

Check it out at www.planetblood.com/bloodlines
<<

Servicemko

Cultist

Post Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Its all about what makes them the most money, sadly. Blood is the only game theyve made that ive liked.

Return to Blood