Hypertension youtube

All things Blood.

Moderator: Moderators

vOid
Cultist

Hypertension youtube

Post by vOid » Fri May 08, 2009 1:30 am

This is copied from a post from Hypertension's blogger site.

Etched in Blood by zZaRDoZz Thursday, May 7, 2009 @ 3:46 PM

Greetings Bloodites!

Corbin's feeling little under the weather right now. Using powerful drugs, some fast talking and the help of a minor coup I've gained control here at the Hypertension blogger site. Pineapple and crew are already planning a counter attack so I have to move quickly.

I'd like to announce the public release of the alpha demo! I think you'll find it's highly atmospheric as it shows just how much work has gone into Hypertension's intense game play. And it's the gameplay is what matters most right? Hypertension is taking on some amazing attributes that I'm sure you'll appreciate. The combat is fierce, the enemies fast and numerous, and the fire... oh the fire! Any old pyros out their will feel that warm familiar cackle rising to your throats once more!

Enough of my droolings. It's time you saw for yourselves just what Hypertension is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4D_rpG ... annel_page

Corbachu
Rat

Re: Hypertension youtube

Post by Corbachu » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Working here very soon to get a new, very much improved trailer out. I'm sure it will impress even more than the early buggy one.

I Live...AGAIN
Rat

Post by I Live...AGAIN » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Hurry damn you!!! Before it's too lateeeeeeeee! :D

vOid
Cultist

Post by vOid » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Sorry corbin, but it just isn't possible to make decent screens from that vid you refuse to post.
I'll post a few samples so you can see what I mean.

A screenshot of a door openning in a decidedly undoom like manner.

A model and a mirror.

Talk to the hand!... No- the one with the shotgun in it!

Corbachu
Rat

Post by Corbachu » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:59 pm

hahahaha nice nice

vOid
Cultist

Post by vOid » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:15 am

A little old, it's still more up to date than what's here.

HT youtube 2 -hypertension bugaloo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6tawLAo9o0

vOid
Cultist

Post by vOid » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 am

vOid
Cultist

Post by vOid » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:18 pm

This is the beta tester version of Hypertension circa Dec 22 2010. Hypertension was a BloodTC discontinued in July 2011 due to various factors. Most of the Mapping was done by Fiend, with Corbin Annis as lead dev. and main scripter. This release was made in light of the announcement by Jace Hall of the possible future release of Blood's source code in a closed source port if the companies involved will give there permission. Considering the circumstances, I decided that the world should know of all the hard work, sweat, and yes, tears poured into this project by Corbin Annis and the other devs. that put this together. The IWAD comes from the Freedoom project. Sprites, textures come from realm 667 and Zdoom.

This is an EDGE port full game (133mb of it) so don't try loading stuff in Zdoom based ports. Remember this is a very early beta so the game willl not run simply by loading it. .You must go to: Options>Advanced start, from there choose the second episode, *No Prayer for the dead*.

Enjoy!

Link removed