which game do u like better?

Discussion about using or improving the BuildXP guide.

Moderator: Moderators

Elizabeth
Zombie

which game do u like better?

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:53 am

Which game do you like better?
i remember Final Doom and duke nukem 3D were the first games i played.
You kids better learn not to play so rough, somebodys gonna start crying.

wolfcub11

Post by wolfcub11 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:02 am

I liked Doom Better!!!

All the way!!!

Hell

Doom

Post by Hell » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:41 am

Well, it's hard to say. When I was a kid my oldies were reluctant to buy a computer for a while. So while my friends had finished with Doom, and were on to Duke Nukem. I was at home begging Mum to buy us kids a PC.

After a while we finally got one. Doom was old, and Duke was shitting down necks. My mates where all in to Duke. A guy whom would later turn out to be my flat mate (See my thread "I want JoJo!") was heavily in to modding Duke. I'd watch them play it and thought it was great. Who the hell hates killing and seeing near-naked chicks? Not me.

But after reading about the Doom hype for so long it was hard to keep away from it. I hired it out (Yes, the video shop decided to start renting PC games, although it didnt last long for obvious reasons), put it on my PC and was enthralled. Everything I had read was true. Maybe it was just bottled-up feelings of being a PC-less outsider, but I felt I needed to pwn Doom. Which I did.

Besides, I'm all for gore and horror. Duke seemed a tad too trivial for me.

Both are great, but I vote Doom >:D

DeM0n
Cultist

Post by DeM0n » Tue May 02, 2006 1:51 pm

Tough one...
Doom was like the first PC game I ever played and I was like...uhh 12 or 13. I really liked it...killing Cacodemons with the chainsaw.
Then I played Duke 3d...I spent a whole summer playing Duke3d and messing arround with the Build Editor (I actually got to create 1 1/2 levels)
But I really DO love Shadow Warrior....stereotyping a japanese/chinese Kung Fu warrior mixed up with the violence and funny one liners from Duke Nukem 3D. Can it get any better?