I want JoJo! (And for Blood to work properly)

Discussion about using or improving the BuildXP guide.

Moderator: Moderators

Hell

I want JoJo! (And for Blood to work properly)

Post by Hell » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:52 am

I've followed the instructions on this site, except for maybe step 6. I put blood.vlp on my desktop, but when I go to use it as a shortcut it's like: Windows cannot open this file. To open this file windows needs to know what program created it etc.
What's the go? I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to this stuff. But the problem is I love Blood, and want to play it badly. I'd love to be able to remake it, the way movies are remade. It's a classic. Anyone know how to mod any of the current games? I might not be good on the computery side of things, but I can provide Art Direction, moral support, and, uh... amphetamines!
At Uni I was once hired by my flat mate to provide Art Direction for a StarGate mod he wanted to make with Half-Life, but sadly it didn't get off the ground. Mostly because we didn't.
Seriously though, if anyone can help me with this problem that would be great. I actually did have the game running before all this stuff. The first episode wasn't bad - got a bit jerky every now and then. But the second Ep is jerkier than dried beef strips.
Thanks.

From Hell.

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:35 pm

Its something to do with the order stuff is installed (or something!?!) i had the same thing happen a couple of times.I`m going to go through the steps and install Blood right now to see if i cannot clear this problem up.
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:26 pm

The only way i can get the same problem from the shortcut is to NOT reboot after performing step 3.

Elizabeth Carnie
Rat

Post by Elizabeth Carnie » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:03 am

I have the same problem with the skippy levels.
Episode 1 runs good but episode 2 runs like hell and episode 3 & 4 are kind of laggy.
If anybody knows how to fix this please let me know.
By the way are there any hosted blood 2 servers out there?
Enter the bloodflow...

Hell

Post by Hell » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:17 am

Thanks Molder,

I'll give it a go and see how it pans out.

Thanks again!

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:43 pm

No worries Hell,lemme know how you go!.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:43 pm.