Need help on XP - Duke Nukem 3D

Discussion about using or improving the BuildXP guide.

Moderator: Moderators

nick

Hey

Post by nick » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:19 pm

Where can i get the Build XP thing...

Is it a document or a program?

Lord Molder
Cultist

Build XP

Post by Lord Molder » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:43 pm

Your in the Build XP forums!!?!! Just click on the Deathmask.net banner above you and look down the right hand side of the page for the Build XP link,remember to follow the instructions carefully!! everything has to be spot on for it to work.
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:00 am

Yeah,no worries,its my pleasure............... :roll:

Lay-Z-Boy
Rat

ummm yea duke3d black screen

Post by Lay-Z-Boy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:41 am

Hi i was wondering why im getting a black screen still after i followed the instructions to the letter.

But the only weird thing was when i was patching duke3d i got 0 occurences dose that matter? if so why did i get zero?

but my main question is i have followed the instructions to the letter like 3 times and still get a black screen some help on this issue would be cool.

thanks

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:40 am

Bummer,i dont know what your doing wrong or even if it is your fault.Are you only getting the black screen when you try Duke? You should have had some occurences for sure.Try using JonoFs Duke port,its far better than getting it to run under XP manually-higher res,better sound and control setup. :twisted: http://jonof.edgenetwork.org/index.php?p=jfduke3d

Lay-Z-Boy
Rat

WOW THANKS MAN

Post by Lay-Z-Boy » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 am

Hey man i cant thank you enoufgh. This rocks now i can play duke3d again just like i did at my friends place when it first came out. This sure brings back some fun memories.

Thank you for telling me how to get Duke3d working again. Forgive the language but this is fuking awsome.

Once again thanks
now im off to kill some of those friggin aliens. :D :lol:

Lord Molder
Cultist

Duke

Post by Lord Molder » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 pm

No worries Lay-Z-Boy!! :D Dont forget to try out the Shadow Warrior port as well if you get sick of Duke {nearly impossible!!} available at the same site. :twisted: The Duke port also works with the Plutonium Pack or Atomic Edition Duke if you want more levels.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 pm.