blood & plasma pack

Discussion about using or improving the BuildXP guide.

Moderator: Moderators

blood & plasma pack

Post by guest » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:07 am

my first problem is in the 1st episode of blood, i was playing on the 2nd difficulty level and was at the end of the dark carnivel level (5 i think) and when i hit the exit sign, instead of going to the next level, i started back at level 2. is this because of the difficulty level i was playing on? some games ive played restrict you to certain parts unless you play at a higher skill level, is this the case for blood?

also, does anyone know if its possible to get the plasma pack expansion to work under xp? i havnt bought it yet but im considering it if it will work.

Sidious

Post by Sidious » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:10 pm

its possible, but dont buy the game ffs! guys like you are the reason they're not releasing the source code!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:22 am

ffs? why is it "guys like me" what are you talking about?

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Sidious wrote:its possible, but dont buy the game ffs! guys like you are the reason they're not releasing the source code!
Thats the worst thing I've ever heard. Buy the game, that really has nothing to do with the source code getting released. It'd not like they are still pressing the game. Whatever supply is out there is out there, they'll never identify the five to ten people who buy this game a year.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 pm.