Blood help

Discussion about using or improving the BuildXP guide.

Moderator: Moderators

Blood help

Post by guest » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:42 am

I got one unit whole blood version 1.21 from the home of the underdogs and i got blood with plasma and cryptic passage to run flawlessly but i downloaded the movies from here and did the Blood.ini crap. I'm not sure if i did correctly because they wont play. Also if the cutscenes won't work with that download can somone give me a link to a download of a copy that works with cutscense it would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I am computer retared because i cant even fix steam
and i cant buy a copy one one unit hole because its hard to find and i have no source of income and i am too young too get a job
but i grew up with these style of games.

DOOMLancelot
Zombie

Post by DOOMLancelot » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:27 am

Well, One Unit Whole Blood doesn't even use cutscenes at all for some strange reason. It's like that for everyone.
DOOM, Heretic, Hexen, BLOOD, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior; they all rock!

blood help

Post by guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:42 pm

It wasn't like that for me, because i got blood then plasma pak and patched to make one unit whole blood and got cryptic passage but from different sites but since then my computer went wack and i got a new hardrive so i had to find everything again and i found one unit whole at home of the underdogs but the cutscenes aren't working so i am not sure if i configured blood.ini correctly or if its with that copy of blood if so can i get it somwherelse without buying because I now longer have income and i am to young to get a job

DOOMLancelot
Zombie

Post by DOOMLancelot » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:11 pm

Ah I don't know. :? Someone said that they aren't even on One Unit Whole Blood.
DOOM, Heretic, Hexen, BLOOD, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior; they all rock!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:27 am

thats strange cause i am running one unit whole blood

Ephemeral
Cultist

Post by Ephemeral » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:06 pm

No, it works... at least for some people.
Have a look at BLOOD.INI
Does it look like that?

Code: Select all

; location of movies was set at install
;CutSceneA=C:\Games\Blood\Movies\cs1.smk
;CutWavA=C:\Games\Blood\Movies\cs1822m.wav
You'll have to uncomment the lines starting with "Cut", i.e. remove the semicolon. Also the path should reflect the actual path the game is installed in. It may or may not help... good luck!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:04 am

Thanks my dear friend it works now I am 1 step closer to having almost every I need until i eventualy get a game computer for games like Oblivion which is great. Now all I need to get is the mission packs for quake 1 and 2 and the add one pack for hexen and elder scrolls 2 daggerfall but i still prefer build games

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:04 am.