Shadow warrior & Blood compatibility

Discussion about using or improving the BuildXP guide.

Moderator: Moderators

willshooting
Bat

Shadow warrior & Blood compatibility

Post by willshooting » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:31 pm

I'm not sure but I maybe have seen that there is a way to play shadow warrior with Blood's engine if somebody knows something about that please answer me...
That's right, who's laughin' nooooooow!!!

Beeeezil

Post by Beeeezil » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:12 pm

Not sure what you mean exactly. Don't both use the same version of the build engine?

willshooting
Bat

Sorry ...

Post by willshooting » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:14 am

Sorry if i doesn't make myself clear, in fact i'm searching a prog to convert SW map files into Blood format because they don't use the same palette. think it's more simple this way!

Maddog

Re: Sorry ...

Post by Maddog » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:54 pm

willshooting wrote:Sorry if i doesn't make myself clear, in fact i'm searching a prog to convert SW map files into Blood format because they don't use the same palette. think it's more simple this way!
I have not tried this but:

NOTE: Turn on your pop-up blocker. The link listed below contains a pop-up (I have pop-ups blocked so I don't know what it does).

The Blood Tools and Plasma Pak - Blood Tools downloads on this link contain the B2BLUD.EXE map converter. It only converts the architecture though (See the Description on that link). The map editor MAPEDIT.EXE is also included.

Does anyone know of a converter that converts everything in the map?

willshooting
Bat

Thanks, Man!

Post by willshooting » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:09 am

I knew I wasn't daydreaming thats exactly what I was talking about!
...and i already got this one in fact but thanks again. now I have to learn how to use it...

Maddog

Re: Thanks, Man!

Post by Maddog » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:36 am

willshooting wrote:I knew I wasn't daydreaming thats exactly what I was talking about!
...and i already got this one in fact but thanks again. now I have to learn how to use it...
A pleasure and good luck!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:36 am.