Frivolous flotsam that floated up the fjord

Talk about your favorite mods, levels, or games.

Moderator: Moderators

vOid
Cultist

Frivolous flotsam that floated up the fjord

Post by vOid » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:46 pm

More will be added to this non gaming thread as needed.

vOid
Cultist

Re: Frivolous flotsam that floated up the fjord

Post by vOid » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Well hello there. I guess I need to respond while that's still an option eh?

Okay first things first, Lose the intimidation bullshit. It doesn't work the way you think it does. You can scare me all you want, make no mistake, you're awfully bad-ass. The problem is I already have paranoia galore and if it gets out of had I'll start getting false positives all over the place. Then I'll start compensating for that, followed by me either attributing something to something totally uninvolved or, I'll figure out that it's better for me to brush it off completely- and proceed to do exactly that..
Secondly, vulnerability isn't a sin. Hell even sin isn't really a sin. You are what you are. You were precisely that long before I even heard of you and will continue to be that way. Lying is the only sin. If you give me truth, no matter how embarrassing, you will have the advantage. It's okay to stutter. It's okay to be afraid. Fight for something for once in your life. Fight for something and make it look like the odds are against you. Make me respect you for Christ's sake. I know how things have to be. Hell I might even thank you for the strings pulled. So do what has to be done and don't worry about the consequences. I will be good to finally step out from behind the walls for once, even if it costs my like I know it will.

'til next time
vOid