Hello...

Talk about your favorite mods, levels, or games.

Moderator: Moderators

Nicotine
Rat

Hello...

Post by Nicotine » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:02 am

Just signed in at 4am March 15, 2007.

Just found this place, and it looks like it may be on its way to the grave. Just checking to see if it was really as dead as it looks or if this site is just a close nit group who mostly IM each other. If anyone reads this let me know whats up.

Been a Blood fan since the first game was still new tech. And played the hell out of Blood 1. Unfortunately, I have only played a cheesy pirated version of Blood 2 that didn't have any of the cut scenes. I made a series of maps for Blood 1 that were based on Eufaula, Oklahoma. And am the designer of a map(it was downloaded quite a bit, but I suppose I shouldn't expect to much recognition) called "The great divide".

Well, guess I'll be hitting the ol' dusty trail... Just really love the game and am hoping that someone is still here.

Nicotine
Rat

Post by Nicotine » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:46 pm

Well. I guess I'll take that to mean there is not a lot of traffic here anymore. Still some good info, so I guess I'll keep this bookmarked just for the referance material.

DOOMLancelot
Zombie

Post by DOOMLancelot » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:29 am

The Transfusion Forums are more active than this one. Transfusion is a project to recreate Blood with 3D models. There is also a topic section for Blood and Blood 2: The Chosen.
www.forums.transfusion-game.com
DOOM, Heretic, Hexen, BLOOD, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior; they all rock!