Black Screen

Discussion about using or improving the BuildXP guide.

Moderator: Moderators

Paralon
Rat

Black Screen

Post by Paralon » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:24 pm

Hey all. I've done everything like it was said in manual and games (blood and duke3d) run perfectly. i've turned 'em off and on again. and when i've tried to run the game once more it didn't work. just a black screen and nothing more. rebooting the system helps, but it's mm... uncomfortable :)
the bad thing - i don't know why does it happen :(
any ideas?

Rogue Martyr
Zombie

Post by Rogue Martyr » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:17 pm

Try ticking 'close dos window on exit' in ur .vlp setup (which you can access by right clicking)!
'Let the festival of Blood continue!'

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:41 pm

Please let us know if that fixes the black screen problem!!! :shock:....is that a glitch in VDM,Rogue Martyr?... :? ......
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!

Paralon
Rat

Post by Paralon » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:38 pm

Lord Molder wrote:Please let us know if that fixes the black screen problem!!! :shock:....is that a glitch in VDM,Rogue Martyr?... :? ......
i've got blood from another source and now it works perfectly. prev. version was buggy. i think that's the reason :)

Lord Molder
Cultist

Post by Lord Molder » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:30 am

Paralon wrote:
Lord Molder wrote:Please let us know if that fixes the black screen problem!!! :shock:....is that a glitch in VDM,Rogue Martyr?... :? ......
i've got blood from another source and now it works perfectly. prev. version was buggy. i think that's the reason :)
Ahhh...interesting.... :? :) thanks!.
`theres no place like home....Eheheeee!